G.R.A.P.E.S. (Historical Themes)

19 Aug

A civilization is made up of many parts. We will use G.R.A.P.E.S.  to remember them. The GRAPES acronym in Social Studies means:

Geography
Religion
Achievements
Politics
Economy
Social structures

We are currently learning about historical themes (pages xxii – xxiii in your textbook).  The themes listed in the book are the same as GRAPES. Click on this link to learn more about GRAPES.

To help you understand the themes you will be learning about this year, consider these questions and comment on one or more of them:

Geography: Is your town or city near a lake, ocean, or mountains? What is the weather like? How do the landscape and weather affect the way you live?

Religion or Belief Systems: As you are growing up, how do you learn what are the right and wrong ways of behaving? What people or groups taught you those things?

168 Responses to “G.R.A.P.E.S. (Historical Themes)”

1. Mintae Kim August 20, 2015 at 12:39 pm #

I live near by city and name is Cheonan. Cheonan’s weather is clear. It is sunny and Winnter there is snow and Summer there is raining. Landscape is kind of flat because there is not many mountains.

• Mr. Martin August 26, 2015 at 9:09 pm #

Mintae,

I used to live in Busan. I don’t know Cheonan and will have to look on Google Maps to find it. How does the weather affect your life?

• Mintae August 28, 2015 at 11:01 am #

Mr.Martin in Cheonan you should wear short shirts in Spring, Summer, and in Fall, Winter you should wear long shirts. In Korea there is 4 season, So you should wear two different clothes every season.

• Ryosuke August 28, 2015 at 11:09 am #

Dear Mintae
      Where is a Cheonan?Is it a big city or small city?

• Mintae August 28, 2015 at 11:12 am #

It’s kind of middle because it’s not big enough like Seoul but it’s not small city either.

2. Chanmin August 20, 2015 at 4:11 pm #

The class will be like play ground,messy,noisy,no studying(playing) someone need to controlling them to study.

• minjun August 31, 2015 at 2:35 pm #

I agree

3. Romane Hanae Marcella Thirza Galametz Student August 20, 2015 at 4:32 pm #

I think that if everybody could come to class at the time they wanted, the teacher wouldn’t know when to leave and when to be there. If they left whenever they wanted to, then there is no point in coming to school. If they talked during tests, then there is no point in taking the test because a test is to see what you learned, not what someone else learned.
    Romane

4. Keisha August 20, 2015 at 5:02 pm #

I think that if that happened school would not be about learning, it would just be a place for kids to hang out at, and they would have no education and they would no be able to get a job or become successful at life

• Imo August 28, 2015 at 2:36 pm #

I AgReE!!!!

• minjun August 31, 2015 at 2:35 pm #

I agree

5. Lekhana August 20, 2015 at 5:06 pm #

In the United States I lived in a town.The weather was cold.The landscape did effect the weather and it did affect the way we lived

• Mr. Martin August 26, 2015 at 9:12 pm #

Lekhana,
      Your response leaves me with many questions. The U.S. is a big country. Where did you live? What state? Did you live in a small town or a big city? What was the landscape like and HOW did it affect the way you live? Please comment again and add some more details. Thanks!

• Lekhana August 28, 2015 at 11:01 am #

Dear Mr.Martin,

I lived in the state of Michigan.It was a big town.We lived in the lower peninsula.Since our weather is not really hot so we had to wear heavy clothes.

• Haruna Taniguchi August 31, 2015 at 2:33 pm #

I agree and I want to go to United States(your city)!

6. Yewon Nam August 20, 2015 at 6:09 pm #

First of all, I love the video 😀

My mom taught me that (right ways of behaving) you should be respectful, polite and be nice to other person. (wrong ways of behaving) you shouldn’t be talking when other person say, don’t lie and, don’t judge other person.

• Mr. Martin August 26, 2015 at 9:13 pm #

Thanks for sharing some of the things your family values. We grow up to value many of the same things that our parents taught us. Our parents are our first teachers.

• Romane Hanae Marcella Thirza Galametz Student August 28, 2015 at 2:27 pm #

I totally agree with your mom because I think you should treat others like you want to be treated

• Sangmin August 31, 2015 at 2:34 pm #

DEAR yewon
      about ( don’t judge other person ) I don’t agree with that.
      Well….. sometimes it might be rude but it might help people to get something better.

7. Enora de Portzamparc August 20, 2015 at 6:24 pm #

I live in town but we live near a river in the spring it starts getting hot in summer must be warm but not as in India … in winter it is very cold and autumn he starts getting cold.
    The landscape and the weather helps us to live becaufe the weather and the landscape helps us breathe a breath …
    Enora

8. youhei August 20, 2015 at 6:32 pm #

it will be caeose some people will only come to class for 3 second!!!,

9. Saaya August 20, 2015 at 7:40 pm #

I live city not near a lake, ocean, or mountains.Winter weather like Spring, Summer, Fall, There are a lot of houses around

• Lekhana August 28, 2015 at 11:05 am #

I like how you described that you didn’t live hear but you did live hear.One question I have for you is did your landscape effect your way of life?

• Haruna Taniguchi August 31, 2015 at 2:35 pm #

Is your city big or small?

10. Hanna August 20, 2015 at 7:49 pm #

If the students come to school whenever you like maybe teacher is still tiding up so it’s so annoying.
    When you leave class whenever you want maybe you can’t understand what we are doing.
    When you talk out loud anytime in even during tests you can’t finish test and if you speak loud it is annoying everyone.

11. masataka August 21, 2015 at 10:35 am #

Answer:
    If it really happened, it is not lesson.
    And student will be not good or not smart.

Masataka

12. Hinako August 21, 2015 at 1:43 pm #

I’m from Japan.
    Japan has many mountains.
    weather is hot and cold.

• Mr. Martin August 26, 2015 at 9:15 pm #

Hinako,
      Are you from a small town or big city? What’s the name of it?

• Hinako August 31, 2015 at 7:56 pm #

I’m from Tokyo.
        Tokyo is big city!

• Taehee Kim August 31, 2015 at 1:05 pm #

Hinako, what town did you live?

• Hinako September 7, 2015 at 4:59 pm #

I lived inToshima ward, Tokyo.

13. min jun August 21, 2015 at 1:44 pm #

I am from Korea. There are many mountains and rivers,sea.
    Weather is little hot and cold.

• min jun August 21, 2015 at 4:43 pm #

People belief the Protestant,Buddhism,Catholic or nothing.

14. Young In Song August 21, 2015 at 4:27 pm #

My town is Cheon Ann city. It’s in middle east of South Korea, and it hold population of 600,000 people. The landscape there are mostly flat, and there’s river besides the city of mine.

The name of the river is ‘gold river’, In Korean, ‘Gum river’, and it floods east parts of South Korea. Because we have a river, the land of Cheon Ann is fertile. So, we grew lot of crops like nut and grapes.

Flat land and the location of our city led the industrial city. Cheon Ann is located in the middle of Seoul and Pusan, which is the first and second biggest city in South Korea.
    So, if industries in Cheon Ann make a electronic gadget, they can easily send them to Pusan port to sell them because of the flat land.

• Mr. Martin August 26, 2015 at 9:17 pm #

Young In,
      You have shared some good details here. I don’t know Cheonan, but I will look now at Google Maps to find it. I enjoyed living in Busan/Pusan. It was on the coast, a large city, and has four seasons. It did not snow in the winter, but the weather was cold and windy because it was on the coast. I needed warm clothes. I really like Korean food and think that it’s really good in the winters when it’s cold, especially the soups like Kalgooksu.

• Young In Song August 31, 2015 at 2:29 pm #

Cheon Ann is an inland city, so in winter, it’s not so cold like other northern territories in south Korea.
        But, in Cheon Ann, there’s not much fisheries because, there’s no open sea in Cheon Ann

• Sohki August 28, 2015 at 11:06 am #

Dear young in
      I really like what you wrote because you have so much details! But how is the weather?

15. min jun August 21, 2015 at 4:42 pm #

Some people belief the Protestant,Buddhism,Catholic or nothing.

16. Madhulika August 21, 2015 at 4:49 pm #

I lived in England in this place called Lincolnshire. Lincolnshire is a very small town. I didn’t live near any oceans or mountains. In Lincolnshire it would very cold there would be snow during winter. It would not be that sunny. This has affected me by always having to wear big winter coats it would be very cold. I never wore shorts very often. I wouldn’t even wear flip flops I had to keep my toes covered all the time. Also when I used to come back from my old school my cheeks would be a little blushed because it had been very cold. It was like I had to wear winter clothing all the time. We wouldn’t even need an ac at all we would put on the heater and in India it is so hot we put on the ac all the time. So it is like I went from very very cold to very very hot.
    So that is how it affected me in England how I lived!

• Mr. Martin August 26, 2015 at 9:19 pm #

Madhulika,

This is a well-written response that adds a lot of details and answers the questions well. Chennai must be a big change in climates for you.

17. min jun August 21, 2015 at 4:50 pm #

Korea of government is Constitutional republic.
    President name is geun-hye Park .

18. Milan August 21, 2015 at 4:54 pm #

My parents and elders teach me all the right and the wrong because the are the ones responsible for us. They already know this stuff and they know what we feel.

Milan

• Aryan August 28, 2015 at 11:03 am #

me teach me to i agree with you. I think they d o teach us all right and wrong stuff and I think that we should listen to them

• Milan August 28, 2015 at 2:45 pm #

TNX Aryan. Our parents know right from wrong!!!!!!

Milan

• Sohum August 31, 2015 at 2:40 pm #

Why are you two writing funny?

• minjun August 31, 2015 at 2:39 pm #

Yea, elders(parents) gave me advises too.

19. Efflam August 21, 2015 at 5:43 pm #

I live in the south of France, near the Alps. Where I live, in winter, it is really cold. There may be 1 meter of snow. I like this place because this place is calm, you can go biking in the campaign.

20. changik August 21, 2015 at 6:32 pm #

My home town is Korea Ulsan and there is ocean near by and it’s weather has four season.

• Chanmin August 28, 2015 at 2:42 pm #

Dear Changik

I think it doesn’t have any relationship with ocean and 4 seasons I think you have to write like it’s cold etc

• changik August 31, 2015 at 1:05 pm #

Dear Chanmin

Ok i will try to fix that. Thank you for a good comment.

21. Thea August 21, 2015 at 6:49 pm #

There is a small lake called ” Bygholmsø “.in the summer it is like India- in- the- winter and in the winter it snows it is very very cold

• Thea August 28, 2015 at 11:11 am #

🙂 B-) ❤

• Romane Hanae Marcella Thirza Galametz Student August 28, 2015 at 2:31 pm #

Dear Thea,
      I wonder the name of the city you lived in.
      Was it in Denmark?

• changik August 31, 2015 at 1:07 pm #

Dear Thea

Where do you live? And how are lake effecting the weather or way you live?

• Sophia August 31, 2015 at 1:08 pm #

Thea, how do you pronounce the name of the lake? Did you live near it? Is there snow in the winter near this lake?

Sophia

22. Sophia August 21, 2015 at 8:07 pm #

When I lived in Shanghai the HuangPu River ran through the middle, separating Pudong and Puxi. It was also close to the sea. This affected the way we lived because we had to be careful about mosquitoes and the air was very humid in the summer. Much of the food from China is usually not healthy, so all of our food was imported. Shanghaiis so polluted, sometimes we weren’t allowed to go outside at lunch, or sometimes we can only walk, so we don’t breath so heavily.
    These are the ways that geography affected how I lived in Shanghai.

• Thea August 28, 2015 at 11:08 am #

Dear Sophia

Mr. Martin said we have to reply to someone so i chose you 🙂 How many countries have you lived in? Were there dangoures or deadly mosquitoes in Shanghai? 🙂

• Sophia August 31, 2015 at 1:12 pm #

The mosquitoes in China were not deadly, but once or twice the bites got infected, and THAT was not pretty.😬

Sophia

23. Rei August 21, 2015 at 9:31 pm #

I think the people who don’t wanna come they will not come and they will not study and play around school or home. Because they don’t want to study. I think if we can go to whatever time to go class we will just see video, game etc. Because we like to play game. Also I think student never come to class to school. But if they come to class I think they just talk and talk. Because they like to talk more then studying. When they during test they will share what has they wrote.

24. Sohum August 22, 2015 at 9:42 am #

It would be fun to attend but, we would not really learn anything. Still, it would be fun! 🙂

• Mr. Martin August 26, 2015 at 9:20 pm #

Fun for you, Sohum. It would drive me crazy! I think you might even get tired of it after a while.

• Sohum August 31, 2015 at 2:27 pm #

I don’t ever get tired of video games!

• Aryan August 28, 2015 at 11:07 am #

I completely disagree with you i dont think that it would be fun if the whole school was filled with chaos

• Sohum August 31, 2015 at 2:28 pm #

Then couldn’t you just leave the school and go home?

• Lya Ravon August 31, 2015 at 2:32 pm #

I agree with Aryan. If their was a lot of chaos their would also be a lot of bad things like bullying.

• Milan August 28, 2015 at 2:33 pm #

Dear Sohum,

I totally agree with you and that we would become wild animals and slobs.

Milan

• Sohum August 31, 2015 at 2:30 pm #

Dear Milan,

Thank you! 🙂

• Keisha August 28, 2015 at 2:36 pm #

Sohum, I agree with you because you would not have to anything, but I also disagree with you because if you’re not going to do anything then what is the point of going to school

• Sohum August 31, 2015 at 2:33 pm #

Dear Keisha,

Then why would we go to school? Couldn’t we just get home schooled, or do an copy of viral learning day?

25. Lya Ravon August 22, 2015 at 10:12 am #

Geography- Olonne sur Mer (my town) is near the sea, it has four seasons, it’s a bit cold in winter and a bit hot during summer…The land is flat. You wear kind of light clothes in summer and warm clothes in winter. It’s fertile, it’s green. You find no tropical fruits. It’s on top of the equator and you go a lot to the beach (even in winter).

26. aman August 22, 2015 at 2:53 pm #

if that happened then why would school even exist? school was invented for people to learn, not a playground. we should go and leave school on time.

27. Yeobin August 22, 2015 at 7:53 pm #

I lived in Korea, Busan before I came to India. There were oceans near by so the weather was really fine. The wind was cold and in winter it wasn’t so cold because wherenI lived was near the equator. In Korea it had four seasons. So it was cold and hot. But since I came to India, Every where was hot and I had to wear light cloths! The weirdest thing was that there were no winter. Between Korea and India the weather effected me a lot. Because when I start getting used to heats in India, it was really cold at Korea. Because of the change on the temperature.

• Mr. Martin August 26, 2015 at 9:21 pm #

Yeobin,
      I love Busan and lived there from 1996 – 1998. I enjoyed living near the sea and I enjoyed the weather there.

• Yewon Nam August 28, 2015 at 2:34 pm #

Yeobin
      How many peoples live in Busan?

• Yeobin August 31, 2015 at 2:34 pm #

Yeowon
        There are 3.417 million people living in busan. It’s pretty lot of people.

• Young In Song August 31, 2015 at 2:33 pm #

But Busan is the hottest place in South Korea and there’s not much wind because, most of the west-weather wind from China stopped at the mountain valies that came through the eastern part of South Korea.a
      Also, Busan is now in Tropical reason because of the weather change

28. Seongsik August 22, 2015 at 8:42 pm #

I think geography can affect your way of living. Suppose that you are living up in the mountain in the cold region. Then for warmth, you will have to make the animals’ fur and leather into warm clothing. In a very hot region, you won’t need thick clothes for warmth. You will have to wear thin clothes so that you will feel less hot. Also if you are living near the lake, you will usually eat fish. If you are living on the plain and sometimes buffalo herds are passing by, you will sometimes eat buffalo meat.

• Young In Song August 31, 2015 at 2:39 pm #

Dear Seongsik

Can you explain more about climate of your home city?

29. Imogen August 23, 2015 at 2:48 pm #

My hometown is around 1 hour away from London by car (about 2 minutes by train) and the weather is cold!

• Hanna August 28, 2015 at 11:02 am #

So are you wearing some winter coat?

• Milan August 28, 2015 at 2:35 pm #

Hey Imogen,

how does the weather affect your life? Is it hard to get around places? Do you like the cold? Where do you live?

Milan

• Madhulika August 31, 2015 at 1:03 pm #

Dear Imogen,

Is there any more information that you can tell me and also what question are you answering?

• Ella☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆ August 31, 2015 at 1:13 pm #

Imjun,
      Your home town was not only 2 minutes away from London by train. I know this because whenever we went to London we used to complain “HOW MUCH LONGER?!” Your home town was around 30-40 minutes away from London by train. Also, explain how the cold weather affected your life. I’m sure that the majority of people know that England is cold~

Love,
      Elljell

• Young In Song August 31, 2015 at 2:35 pm #

Dear Imogen

Can you explain which place in England?
      Chatham?
      Devonshire?

30. Seohyun Park August 23, 2015 at 3:35 pm #

My town is Kwachun.
    It is surround by mountains so there are no strong wind and mild weather
    as a result my city is good for growing fruits.
    It has a big national park it my town so many tourists come to visit.

• Yewon Nam August 28, 2015 at 2:39 pm #

Seohyun
      What kind of fruits are planted there?

• Junhyuk Choi Student August 31, 2015 at 1:08 pm #

Seohyun witch fruits?

31. Hyeonjoo August 23, 2015 at 4:49 pm #

Is your town or city near a lake, ocean, or mountains? What is the weather like? How do the landscape and weather affect the way you live?I lived in the Bandang ,Seoul.Where it was city.My weather was cold.There was lots of wind was coming so people has to wear thick cloth and not going out side if they could.Also one time there was small typhoon came at our school so we have to go to school late.The landscape was clean because every time when we are taking a walk we had trash can next to us.And I don’t knew if this place change because it was happening at 3 years age.

32. Aryan August 23, 2015 at 7:12 pm #

I think that there would chaos if the student are allowed to whatever and com whenever the want.

• Milan August 28, 2015 at 2:36 pm #

Aryan, I agree with you and that we would become slobs and wild animals.

Milan

• Sohum August 31, 2015 at 2:36 pm #

Dear Milan and Aryan, Why are you both saying the same thing you said to my answer?

33. Taehyeon August 23, 2015 at 7:19 pm #

Politics or Government: In our school, what would happen if every student could come to class whatever time he or she wanted? Leave class whenever he or she wanted? Talk out loud any time, even during tests?

Than the school will really help no good for us and the parents also, they would not spent all the money to the school instead they would spent there money in their things. EX they would spend their money in their cloths, dress…..

34. jnahyeon August 23, 2015 at 7:21 pm #

Politics or Government : students are not studying anymore or students are not studying properly, it’s mean people are not using brain anymore. So we can’t make machine and technique is not improve anymore.

35. Arjan August 23, 2015 at 8:49 pm #

My town is by the Bay of Bengal sea. The weather is hot and humid. It becomes a little cooler as the sun sets because a wind comes from over the ocean. Sometimes it rains because the water from the sea evaporates and then condenses. The monsoon is around October and November.

The landscape and weather affect the clothes we wear, the food we eat, our shelter, and the activities we participate in. Because it is hot, I would rather prefer wearing shorts with slippers than jeans. It affects the foods we eat because of the crops that grow in that region. Because we live in a hot place, we have flat roofs that reflect the sunlight. In places that have snow, they have slanted roofs so that the snow will fall off. The landscape and weather affect the activities because when it rains, you play indoor games and when it is sunny, you have to stay hydrated.

• Sohki August 28, 2015 at 11:08 am #

Dear Arjan
      I have a question? Are you writing about Chennai?

• Romane Hanae Marcella Thirza Galametz Student August 28, 2015 at 2:33 pm #

Dear Arjan
      Which country are you talking about?

• Sohum August 31, 2015 at 2:38 pm #

Dear Arjan,

What was the town called?

36. Yui August 23, 2015 at 9:58 pm #

G.R.A.P.E.S

My town is near a ocean. There is no hill. Everyday is hot day and the humidity is high, so air conditioning is essential. You don’t need to wear coat or like wear for winter. There can buy many tropical fruit.

I learn what are the right and wrong ways of behaving from me and people who are older than me.

• Hanna August 28, 2015 at 11:07 am #

You answered two questions!! That’s good and I like you’re answers but I think you need to write where you are living.

37. Jihyeon August 23, 2015 at 10:54 pm #

If that happens, no one will be able to study and learn properly. If every student could come to class whatever time he or she wanted, the class will not go on because the teacher has to explain all over again about the study whenever each student come to class. Plus, talking out loud anytime, even during tests will distract others.

• Hanna August 28, 2015 at 11:04 am #

True!

• Yewon Nam August 28, 2015 at 2:37 pm #

Jihyeon
      I strongly agree with you! It will be horrible…

• Junhyuk Choi Student August 31, 2015 at 1:05 pm #

true! I agree with you

• changik August 31, 2015 at 1:10 pm #

I like it! if that happend I would very like it

to Jihyeon

• Sangmin August 31, 2015 at 2:38 pm #

I agree with that. But it will be good if that happens…… NICE SCHOOL 😀

38. jeongwon August 24, 2015 at 10:36 am #

if that happend, the school is not help to learn

39. seoyoung August 24, 2015 at 10:40 am #

The school will be no good and there will be no reason to go to the school.

40. Hera August 24, 2015 at 6:12 pm #

As I was growing up I learned the right and wrong ways of behaving from my parents of example my mom told me how to use chopstick by buying a set chopstick also my father told me how to read Korean by reading me lots and lots of books! My parents taught me those things.

• Mr. Martin August 26, 2015 at 9:22 pm #

This is great to hear.

• Rei August 31, 2015 at 1:07 pm #

Dear Hera
      I agree! For me when I was young my mom and dad help me to read, study, etc

41. Ella August 24, 2015 at 6:16 pm #

If everybody to come to or leave school whenever they wanted, not much people would show up to class or only stay for their favourite class. If students could shout out any time they wanted nobody would be able to focus on work because of all the shouting and talking that would be going on. Barely anybody will learn anything because they are either not at class, or not being able to focus in class.

• Madhulika August 31, 2015 at 1:08 pm #

Ella, I agree with you

42. Ryosuke August 24, 2015 at 6:35 pm #

Sorry for rate…

My city is a Fukuoka that is south of Japan.My city have many mountain and sea and It have 4season .

• Mr. Martin August 26, 2015 at 9:23 pm #

Ryosuke,

I went to Fukuoka once in 1997. I really liked it, but only spent a short time there. What is your favorite season?

• Ryosuke August 28, 2015 at 11:04 am #

Dear Mr martin
        Really!?You live in Fukuoka!?
        My favorite season is a summer!Because July is my birthday!

• Seongsik August 28, 2015 at 2:40 pm #

Dear Ryosuke,

You have written about your city and its geography. Then how did that geography of you city change the way of your life(clothing, food, etc)?

43. Haruna Taniguchi August 24, 2015 at 7:04 pm #

A:My town is Osaka and it near to the ocean, and the hight is lower than the sea.There is 4 wethers and it spring,summer,fall,and winter.

44. chanwoo August 24, 2015 at 8:29 pm #

Economy:Trades what they have to what they want,use money to buy something

45. Ted Chang August 24, 2015 at 8:36 pm #

I live in Chennai, where it is near to the sea, and it effects that in the evening, it is cool. The weather is really hot all year and the landscape is a noisy city and it effects me not to concentrate on my work because of the noises!

• Sohki August 26, 2015 at 2:04 pm #

Nice! But I think the noise is not landscape…..

46. Junhyuk Choi Student August 25, 2015 at 9:55 am #

A: There will be lots of fighting and there will be no rule

• Yewon Nam August 28, 2015 at 2:44 pm #

Junhyuk
      Can you be more specific like why there will be lots of fighting?

• Junhyuk Choi Student August 31, 2015 at 1:06 pm #

ok

47. Praseedha Vinukonda August 25, 2015 at 6:03 pm #

It would be really disorganized. And the teachers would get really irritated. And if I were in the teachers shoes I would be really unhappy and really Irritated. I will leave this school. And it will not be a good idea to stay at a school which is really not good and not organized. I would put rules to this school if I was the head of the school.

• Keisha August 28, 2015 at 2:30 pm #

Praseedha I agree with you because if kids just did whatever they wanted they would not have an education.

KEISHA! 😎

48. Taehee Kim August 25, 2015 at 6:06 pm #

I lived in Gwang-Ju, Korea. My town is near a lake, and mountains. There is just a normal weather. Hot in summer, and cold in winter..

• Jihyeon August 28, 2015 at 11:11 am #

I agree. I lived in Gwang-Ju as same as you.

49. Charlotte August 25, 2015 at 6:26 pm #

My town is near an ocean and the weather is windy and hot (not like India) .Colder there because of the fog so I had to wear a sweater. There were clifs and mountains so when they bulit the roads it would be wave or like a roller couster ride, it was only on a few roads.The animals were ….. well there are many biomes and they were the mountains,the desurt the vally and the ocean. Also there were wild peckocs that were brout in in the 1990’s. So there was diferent animals that had really no Idea?

50. ljinhu August 25, 2015 at 7:25 pm #

Politics or Government: In our school, what would happen if every student could come to class whatever time he or she wanted? Leave class whenever he or she wanted? Talk out loud anytime, even during tests? Answer: The school’s rules will be break. Also their learning habits will be bad.

• Taehee Kim August 31, 2015 at 1:09 pm #

I agree with you, but I want to know more details about it. Like what would happen to that students when they become adults?

• ljinhu August 31, 2015 at 2:34 pm #

They will be not able to work on their own jobs. Because they don’t know what to do.