Poll Question: Spirit Week

25 Jan

Vote Now!  If you could create a new spirit day for next year, what would it be? Please comment.

13 Responses to “Poll Question: Spirit Week”

1. Vikram January 25, 2015 at 1:24 pm #

I would like “Scientists day” where everyone comes and represents one of the scientists that influenced our world.

2. Samara January 25, 2015 at 1:26 pm #

Next year for Spirit Week I would like a Book Character Day. Where you dress up like your favourite character from a book you have read!

3. Sriya January 25, 2015 at 2:33 pm #

I would create a no homework day

• Enzo Sicaire January 27, 2015 at 8:15 am #

That’s actually really good 🙂

4. Amalija January 26, 2015 at 4:49 am #

I like Samara’s idea.

5. Perrine January 26, 2015 at 6:22 am #

I LOVE Sriya’s idea!! Who wants “No Homework Day”?!?!?
    Or maybe a ‘Fun Day” where there is no work, only fun activities and games(?).
    But I’m not sure I will stay here next year. 😥

6. Sunny January 26, 2015 at 11:37 am #

Maybe we could also like dress up in our favorite color, or dress up as who you were inspired (?) by..

• Mr. Martin January 27, 2015 at 10:01 am #

Nice ideas, Sunny.

• Amalija January 28, 2015 at 2:12 pm #

That’s good!

7. Vinay Rao January 26, 2015 at 12:54 pm #

I like Perrine’s “Fun Day” idea. Where we do no work and just play games and have fun the whole day. We would still go to our classes and break and lunch, but in each class the teacher would have fun activities planned for us!

• Mr. Martin January 26, 2015 at 2:02 pm #

That sounds like what we call Saturday or Sunday…or a vacation. :>)

8. prhea2003 January 28, 2015 at 3:34 am #

I think I already commented on my idea, Minecraft Day. Where we play Minecraft all day and we make blocks and build stuff with the blocks. I LOVE (and I repeat, LUV!) Perrine’s idea for Fun Day. I don’t know how the other Fun Day last year on the last day of 2014 school, so I am totally with Perrine on Fun Day! But then, again, I might not be here next year. 😥

9. prhea2003 January 28, 2015 at 3:37 am #

And I like Samara’s idea about dressing up as a character. How about a character from a movie or a TV Show too? And I like Sunny’s idea, but how about Multicolor? Maybe we can have another Spirit Week or Spirit Day where we do WHATEVER we want! 😉 🙂 😉 🙂 😉 🙂