M.S. Party – Goodbyes – Birthdays – Ayyanar Horse

26 May

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

Here are a few photos of 6th graders from the final MS social event, the end of the year party. Make sure you thank Mrs. Hall, Ms. Jaya, and Ms. Lakshmi for organizing all of the events this year. Along with the various chaperones, they have worked hard.
This is a difficult time of year, a time when we say goodbye to friends returning to their country for good or moving to a new country and starting a new adventure. The following students will be leaving AISC this year: Emma, Rika, Jason, Yeon Su, Arya, Mara, Loren, SooIn, Rintaro, Ramu, and Nolan (are we missing anyone?). Please take some time this week and say goodbye and exchange email addresses.  Here are students celebrating birthdays this summer:
June – Aravind (6/2), Mara (6/17), Rintaro (6/25)
July – Seo Young (7/4), Taiga (7/6), Aniketh (7/7),  Mr. Seth (7/11), Alessio (7/13), Natsumi (7/15), Leander (7/19), Margot (7/21), Jason (7/25), Mrs. Hall (7/28)
Finally, check out Karthik and Ramu’s great video and interview with the artists creating the great Ayyanar horses at AISC. I am also including a video in this playlist from our ES tech integrator, Ms. Priya. Both are fantastic!

20 Responses to “M.S. Party – Goodbyes – Birthdays – Ayyanar Horse”

1. Advika May 26, 2014 at 11:14 am #

Goodbye, everyone who is leaving! Each and every one of you plays an important role in the grade 6 community. Things won’t be the same without you guys. Goodbye, and good luck! Keep in touch! The end of year party was fun and sad. Thank you, Ms. Jaya, Ms. Lakshmi and Ms. Hall!

2. Bhavni May 27, 2014 at 12:10 pm #

Goodbye 6th graders that are leaving. It is so sad that all of you are leaving but I hope you have fun in wherever you go next. I bet India was an incredible journey and I hope you enjoyed it. I will miss all of you so much! Bye!

Happy Birthday to everyone that has birthdays in June and July!!!

The End of the Year party was a lot of fun and I think it was a good last party of the year. Thank you Ms. Jaya, Ms. Hall, and Ms. Lakshmi, and all the chaperones that helped out with the party!

3. SeoYoung May 28, 2014 at 3:08 am #

Goodbye and good luck to those whose leaving this year. Hope you guys will have fun in the next countries you’ll be in. But keep in mind that you guys still have to remember us^^. And happy birthday to all of the students that have birthdays on June and July! (Including me) End of Year party was a great surprise!! Thank you for organizing all the party for this year and making a great fun, Ms.Jaya, Ms. Hall and Ms. Lakshmi.

4. Yoojin May 28, 2014 at 3:10 am #

Goodbye everyone who is leaving. You guys have been really good friends of mine! I will miss you! I hope you will have good time next year~ Let’s keep in touch!

5. Harin May 28, 2014 at 3:10 am #

Goodbye everyone who leaving. It’s so sad you are leaving.
    I hope you get new good friend in your new school !
    I miss everyone who leaving

연똥아 ㅜㅜ 너가 간다니 으헝헝헝
    한국가서 나만큼 미친애는 만나면안되>< 연락 계속 주고받자!
    너의 추억속에서 내가 좋은친구로 기억되길 바랄게 ㅎㅎㅋ
    스릉한다 ㅜㅜ

수인아 ㅋㅋ 너가 간다니ㅜㅜ 완전 아쉽다
    너도 한국가서 나처럼 미친애 만나면 안되곸ㅋ
    고마웟어 ^^

6. HAPPY BIRTHDAY May 28, 2014 at 3:19 am #

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR. SEETH!!!!!!

7. Yee Ryeong May 28, 2014 at 3:23 am #

Good bye Yeon Su, Soo In, Loren, Arya, Mara, and Emma! I will miss you guy so~~much!! Let’s keep in track!!

8. Natsumi May 28, 2014 at 3:25 am #

Happy birthday to all birthdays!! (including me!(laugh))
    And goodbye to friends who are leaving….. I had a great year because you guys were my friends! Thank you very much(*^▽^*) I will miss you guys and I hope we can meet again!

9. Min Jeong May 28, 2014 at 3:30 am #

I hope all students had good school year and I will miss you guys. Keep in touch with me!!

연수야 ㅜㅡㅜ연락계속하구 짖궃은 장난들이 다 멋진추억(?)으로 남았으면 좋겠다 ㅎㅎ내가 너 진짜 좋아하는거 알찌?!ㅋㅋ멋진 친구가 되어줘서 고마워♥한국서 잘지내구 공부 잘해 ㅋㅋ

수이니…가는구나 으허허허허허허허 ㅜㅡㅜ슬프다…진짜루 꼭 연락하시구..내가 차갑게 군건 아닌데 너가 날 그렇게 생각하더구나..ㅋㅋㅋ그러지말구 내가 너 사랑하는거 알찌?!ㅋㅋㅋ한국가서 잘지내구우우

10. Mr.Toodles (Prahalad) May 28, 2014 at 3:34 am #

Have a great B-Day for the people celebrating during June and July. If you are leaving, good luck with your life. Live long and prosper (Vulcan Salute from Star Trek :P). Since I was told to do this, HAPPY B-DAY MR.SEEEEEEEEETH! Anyways, have a great summer, everyone (>’-’)>

11. HP May 28, 2014 at 3:35 am #

Happy Birthday:
    June – Aravind (6/2), Mara (6/17), Rintaro (6/25)

July – Seo Young (7/4), Taiga (7/6), Aniketh (7/7), Mr. Seth (7/11), Alessio (7/13), Natsumi (7/15), Leander (7/19), Margot (7/21), Jason (7/25), Mrs. Hall (7/28)

12. Aniketh The Boss/ Your Face May 28, 2014 at 3:40 am #

Goodbye to the following people; Jason, Nolan, Ramu, Loren, Mara, Emma, Rintaro, Yeon Su, Arya, and anybody else that I didn’t say. You will all be missed. :( :( :( :( :(

13. minjun May 28, 2014 at 3:58 am #

Bye Jason, Nolan, and Ramu. I’m really sad that you guys have to read. I really wish that you guys just stay here for few years more. I can’t believe that the time has past this fast. Have a nice time their wherever you are living in now. I wish that one day, you guys can come back to India. Good Luck there! And happy birthday to all of those in June and July. Bye Bye Jason Nolan and Ramu

14. Arya May 28, 2014 at 4:05 am #

Goodbye Everyone~ I will miss you all so much and keep in touch!! Everyone please send me your personal emails….

Bye~

15. The Townsguy May 28, 2014 at 5:42 am #

I will miss all of you. Next year will be much more boring without you next year, especially my friends. Happy birthday to everyone who is having their birthdays during the summer, especially MR.SEETH!!!

16. Mara May 28, 2014 at 5:48 am #

Happy Birthday Aravind, (me haha), Rintaro, Seo Young, Taiga, Aniketh, Mr. Seth, Alessio, Natsumi, Leander, Margot, Jason and Mrs. Hall!

Goodbye Emma, Rika, Jason, Yeon Su, Arya, (me :( ), Loren, SooIn, Rintaro, Ramu and Nolan

The end of the year party was pretty fun but at the end everyone cried because many people are leaving. I had a really great time here in India, especially this year and I want to thank everyone, thanks a lot!!!!!

17. Bhavni May 28, 2014 at 6:01 am #

I will miss you a lot Mara!!!!

18. Ga yeon Kim May 28, 2014 at 2:38 pm #

I hope every students had an awesome school year in 6th grade. I really enjoyed this year with you guys. I’m also sad about the people who are leaving in Summer break. I want to keep in touch with all of you guys! Emma, Rika, Jason, Yeon Su, Arya, Mara, Loren, SooIn, Rintaro, Ramu, and Nolan, bye… I’ll miss you guys so much.

연수야
    우리가 그 짧게 느껴졌던 긴 시간의 2년동안 만든 추억들 다 잊으면 안되구!(물론나도)
    한국가면꼭만나서놀러댕기구! 병맛잊지말고더이뻐지고남친..도생겨라..ㅋㅋ
    잘지내야돼♥

수인아
    짧게 느껴졌던 긴 시간의 2년동안의 우리의 멋진 추억들 다 잊지말구!(당근나도)
    마찬가지로 병맛잊지말고 한국가면꼭만나서신나게놀구!이뻐지고 남친도생겨!
    잘지내ㅠㅠ♥